The City provides high quality water and sewer utility services to more than 19,000 homes and businesses throughout the community. We issue bills quarterly for the water and sewer each customer uses.
We've provided a good deal of information about our utility billing services and some of the questions we get most often. If you have additional questions, concerns or requests related to your utility account, contact us at (651) 675-5030 or by
Save a stamp, drive up, and drop off your utility bill: Our locked drop box at Eagan City Hall also provides a great place to easily make utility bill payments. It is located in the median of the south parking lot, nearest to the building.
Eagan City Hall
3830 Pilot Knob Road
Eagan, MN 55122
Phone: (651) 675-5030
Make a Request - Report an Issue
- Get answers to frequently asked questions about utility rates, service, billing and more (click on Find Answers, category Utilities)
- Make a Request - Report an Issue to Utility Billing staff
- Notify Utility Billing staff that you are moving out and need a final meter reading
- Open an account if you are moving in
- Securely view and pay your bill online through the Eagan Easy Pay System or the automated phone line.